my version of reality

why see things as they are when you can believe whatever you want to?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Embarassment

Regret has already set in. My silly poems look so ridiculous and trite in the daylight, that it's all I can do from ripping it all down. I just keeping repeating to myself that they are simply rhyming practice and don't think you're Pushkin or something. Chadwick saw this window up, but I made his put it in the vault and promise not to tell anyone.

Here's one from last night, trying to combating the way I get all whiny and tragical when I'm overtired, like a five year old.

Midnight Hysteria

The day is done and so am I
I want to sleep, and also cry

Today is more than I can face
Oh dread! Tomorrow'll soon take its place

I throw up my hands, and down my head--
It will all look better from my bed.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Rionach said...

Oh, tush. I really like your stuff. =) Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home