my version of reality

why see things as they are when you can believe whatever you want to?

Monday, July 18, 2011

Contentment

People are always saying you gotta live life on the edge, but what if I like life right in the middle? Because I'm in the middle of who and what and where I want to be.

People say you gotta go outside your comfort zone, but wherever you are is my comfort and my home, and why would I want to be out in the cold?

People say live life in the fast lane, but why rush through it if I love to linger along the lazy lines?

Please believe me when I say I wouldn't be here if I wasn't happy. I took the fast lane right off the edge of my comfort zone, and that's where I found you and me and this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home